Web Design and
Web Application Development
Our web agency thinks strategically. We discover your audience’s needs, design for your brand and develop intuitive solutions that add value to your business.
- Industry-tested web design and data dissemination experience
- 8-phase web design and implementation process
- Content management solutions using Django, Grails, HTML5 and AngularJS
- Usability focused design approach
- Professional multimedia solutions using the Adobe platform
- Information architecture
- Website administration and support
- Internet strategy
- Search engine optimisation and online marketing
Mobile Application Development
We offer hybrid application development that employs native app features and capabilities and serves to put companies and developers on the path towards adoption of HTML5 mobile app development. A hybrid app is a native app that runs most, if not all, of its user interface in an embedded browser component. To users, native apps and hybrid apps are nearly indistinguishable from one another. Both are downloaded from a platform such as Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play, both are stored on a mobile device, and both are launched in the same manner.
We build hybrid mobile applications using
- UI framework designed and optimized for mobile devices
Mobile applications have become an integral party of the way your end users work. Given the proliferation of applications in the enterprise, IT must move beyond static app distribution to meet the app security, management and productivity requirements of organizations today. As the demand for apps rises, developers must have the tools they need to build secure apps; IT must have the control and visibility they require to manage the full app lifecycle, and finally end users must have seamless access and connectivity to the corporate resources they need.
We create secure enterprise mobile apps that
- Integrate with your existing systems
- Communicate with bar code scanners, micro kiosks, payments systems and RFID
- Enable wireless data connection for manufacturing, warehousing, transportation, and distribution businesses